- Praise how masterfully George changes moods as this chapter goes along
- Shiver as Jojen gets creepy with Bran's dreams
- Zoom out to put the "little grandfather" in context with the other magical heralds of A Clash of Kings
- Sift through both the short-term blind spots and long-term wisdom of Maester Luwin's worldview
- Pity Bran for his bittersweet dreams of knighthood, tempting him onward to sorcery
Next week: back to King's Landing for ACOK Tyrion VII as Lannister dysfunction somehow gets even worse. And we will be joined by a new guest: Jinx Lierre!