Hello and welcome back to the NotACast, the one true chapter-by-chapter podcast going through A Song of Ice and Fire one chapter a week!
Today, Emmett and Jeff are pleased to present you with "Affairs of the State:": our analysis of AGOT, Eddard II!
This week, we:
- Answer two more questions
- Get in depth on Robert's psychology
- Theorize about Varys being a conduit of bad information to Robert
- Jorah Mormont and why it had to be Ned who went to bring him justice
- Wylla and how GRRM wants us to pay attention to the different stories on Jon's parentage
- Jaime and the Unsatisfying Warden of the East subplot
- POV intersections: how Ned and Jaime view the killing of Aerys II.
Next Week: Jon and Tyrion go on a road trip the opposite way!
Our patreon: https://www.patreon.com/NotACastASOIAF
Our twitter: https://twitter.com/NotACastASOIAF
Emmett's tumblr: http://poorquentyn.tumblr.com/
Emmett's twitter: https://twitter.com/PoorQuentyn
Jeff's twitter: https://twitter.com/BryndenBFish