Hello and welcome back to the NotACast, the one true chapter-by-chapter podcast going through A Song of Ice and Fire one chapter a week!
Today, Emmett and Jeff tackle an emotionally-challenging chapter which goes in deep into Catelyn Stark's grief over her son, cover yet another attempt on Bran's life and then we see the inklings of Catelyn Stark, #smart #politician emerge
This week, we:
- Talk about FIRE AND BLOOD, VOLUME ONE
- Emmett gives us an EXCLUSIVE Ice and Fire Con report
- A portrait of Catelyn in grief
- We talk about how Theon is written weirdly
- Lady Stoneheart/Red Wedding foreshadowing in this chapter!
- Libraries and why they burn or will burn in TWOW
Unfortunately, we'll need to take a 3-week break after this, but when we return on May 28: yup, it's Sansa's first chapter (Jeff is thrilled)
Our patreon: https://www.patreon.com/NotACastASOIAF
Our twitter: https://twitter.com/NotACastASOIAF
Emmett's tumblr: http://poorquentyn.tumblr.com/
Emmett's twitter: https://twitter.com/PoorQuentyn
Jeff's twitter: https://twitter.com/BryndenBFish