Hello and welcome back to the NotACast, the one true chapter-by-chapter podcast going through A Song of Ice and Fire one chapter a week!
Today, Emmett and Jeff tackle AGOT, Eddard V in which Ned soft-interrogates Grand Maester Pycelle, has a great moment with Arya and gets a lesson in paranoia from Littlefinger
This week, we:
- Answer a question about whether GRRM not taking an active role in the show led to lower quality seasons.
- Throw numerous shade at Pycelle (who deserves every bit of it)
- Analyze Ned Stark as our neo-noir medieval detective
- Pontificate on the heat and "sweet milk" and what they symbolize
- Pycelle's role in Jon Arryn's death
- Varys killing Pycelle foreshadowing
- How GRRM tells a mystory story
Next week: AGOT, Jon IV!
Our patreon: https://www.patreon.com/NotACastASOIAF
Our twitter: https://twitter.com/NotACastASOIAF
Emmett's tumblr: http://poorquentyn.tumblr.com/
Emmett's twitter: https://twitter.com/PoorQuentyn
Jeff's twitter: https://twitter.com/BryndenBFish