Hello and welcome back to the NotACast, the one true chapter-by-chapter podcast going through A Song of Ice and Fire one chapter a week!
Today, Emmett and Jeff breakdown AGOT, Tyrion V in which Tyrion escapes a perilous situation with his wit, cunning, and a well-timed roll of the dice. Classic Tyrion shit, in other words.
This week, we:
- Answer a question about whether Jaime Lannister might be Dany's "Treason for love"
- Analyze justice in Westeros (Injustice)
- Show how Tyrion's mouth gets him in and out of trouble
- Run the thread of privilege and non-privilege in Tyrion's storyline
- Do some sigils and heraldry shit in Westeros!
- Tyrion's trials by battle and the privilege of nobility in Westeros
- Theorize about Weirwood and the potential for Sweetrobin to have been a failed Bloodraven protege
- Answer the question: Will Tyrion be a dragon rider!?
Next week: AGOT, Tyrion V!
Our patreon: https://www.patreon.com/NotACastASOIAF
Our twitter: https://twitter.com/NotACastASOIAF
Our facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/289889118235797/
Emmett's tumblr: http://poorquentyn.tumblr.com/
Emmett's twitter: https://twitter.com/PoorQuentyn
Jeff's twitter: https://twitter.com/BryndenBFish