Hello and welcome back to the NotACast, the one true chapter-by-chapter podcast going through A Song of Ice and Fire one chapter a week!
Today, Emmett and Jeff analyze Emmett's 2nd favorite ASOIAF chapter: AGOT, Arya IV: Syrio's last stand.
This week, we:
- Talk about why Septa Mordane remains the worst
- Syrio's heroic last stand and what it means for the reader and Arya
- Arya goes back into the tunnels
- Some House with the Red Door clues in this chapter
- The surprise, "true" identity of Syrio Forel. And is he dead? (yes)
- The reason why Ned didn't reveal the truth about Cersei's children at court!
If you all want to watch this episode and an ADDITIONAL 40 minutes of content where Emmett and Jeff took questions and bullshitted with everyone, check out our first-ever youtube livestream for this episode! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35F2JB6LXpE
Next Week: AGOT, Sansa IV!
Our patreon: www.patreon.com/NotACastASOIAF
Our twitter: twitter.com/NotACastASOIAF
Our facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/289889118235797/
Our youtube page: www.youtube.com/channel/UCmmDfPdG…iew_as=subscriber
Emmett's tumblr: poorquentyn.tumblr.com/
Emmett's twitter: twitter.com/PoorQuentyn
Jeff's twitter: twitter.com/BryndenBFish