Hello and welcome back to the NotACast, the one true chapter-by-chapter podcast going through A Song of Ice and Fire one chapter a week!
In this episode, if you come at the khaleesi, you best not miss.
This week, we:
- Talk about why Jorah sucks
- Get some meta in and how this may have been one of the last chapters GRRM wrote for AGOT
- Dany's identity crisis. Dothraki or Targaryen? Westerosi or Braavosi? etc
- The shadow of Viserys Targaryen hanging over this chapter
- The assassination plot and goddamit, Robert, you really done goofed this time
- Lies and arbor red
- What is really going on with the wineseller plot. The Amen Brothers find rare disagreement!
In two weeks: Catelyn Stark who only did that one thing wrong in her entire life joins up with Robb as he marches south to ... win? (lose, eventually)!
Our patreon: www.patreon.com/NotACastASOIAF
Our twitter: twitter.com/NotACastASOIAF
Our facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/289889118235797/
Our youtube page: www.youtube.com/channel/UCmmDfPdG…iew_as=subscriber
Emmett's twitter: twitter.com/PoorQuentyn
Jeff's twitter: twitter.com/BryndenBFish