Hello and welcome to the Not A Cast, the one true chapter-by-chapter podcast going through A Song of Ice and Fire one chapter a week!
Welcome to our seventh episode of the Not A Cast entitled: “The Cup Has Passed: An Analysis of A Game of Thrones, Catelyn II,” our second POV chapter from the character who has done nothing wrong ever.
This week, we talk:
- Our special patreon episode that'll be released to the general public before our patreon goes live: Hint, it's about A DANCE WITH DRAGONS
- The sense of history flowing through Catelyn's second chapter
- The importance of who POV is and how GRRM preserves his mysteries
- A Maester Luwin love fest
- So. Much. R+L=J.
- All about Ned Stark and Ashara Dayne and why Ned makes the most sense of the Stark Ashara loved.
This is a an episode you won't want to miss!
Check out @liesandarbor's excellent twitter feed which has all sorts of R+L=J evidence: https://twitter.com/liesandarbor
Next week: AGOT, Arya I!
Our patreon: https://www.patreon.com/NotACastASOIAF
Our twitter: https://twitter.com/NotACastASOIAF
Emmett's tumblr: http://poorquentyn.tumblr.com/
Emmett's twitter: https://twitter.com/PoorQuentyn
Jeff's twitter: https://twitter.com/BryndenBFish