September 9, 2019
Hello and welcome back to the NotACast, the one true chapter-by-chapter (though not in this case) podcast going through A Song of Ice and Fire one chapter a week!
In this episode, the Winged Wolf and the Stark in Winterfell fight for the soul of our precious baby boy Bran, the future King of Westeros. Long may he reign. Yeah, we said it.
This week, we:
- Defend King Bran
- Analyze the interior conflict of Bran's story: Stark vs wolf
- Look at Bran's role as Prince of Winterfell in Robb's absence
- Talk about the Walders Frey and why they are awful (and great)
- Analyze all the Red Wedding foreshadowing
- Emmett has a theory about Big Walder Frey! And Jeff has a theory about Big Walder Frey too!
Next week, we keep heading north to the Wall and beyond in Jon I...and II, because we’re doing another combo episode! And we’re very pleased to announce that we’ll be joined for it by our buddy and fandom heavyweight Matt aka Joe (the) Magician!
Our patreon: www.patreon.com/NotACastASOIAF
Our twitter: twitter.com/NotACastASOIAF
Our facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/289889118235797/
Our youtube page: www.youtube.com/channel/UCmmDfPdG…iew_as=subscriber
Emmett's twitter: twitter.com/PoorQuentyn
Jeff's twitter: twitter.com/BryndenBFish