Hello and welcome back to the NotACast, the one true chapter-by-chapter podcast going through A Song of Ice and Fire one chapter a week!
Our eighth episode of the Not A Cast and our first introduction to the only character who has a POV chapter in all 5 published books of ASOIAF: Arya Stark!
This week, we talk:
- Arya, like Jon, as the Winterfell outsider
- Our first look into "female space" -- the sewing circle and the expectations placed upon Westerosi noble women
- Those two "sewing circles" -- the literal one and the training yard
- Our likes and dislikes
- R+L=J. Always.
- More abandoned foreshadowing!
- Some Sandor Clegane trivia
- Does Jon's line about finding Arya frozen with a needle still in her hand foreshadow her death? Opinions vary!
There's a lot here, and you won't want to miss!
In TWO weeks: The Things I do for love: AGOT, Bran I
Our patreon: https://www.patreon.com/NotACastASOIAF
Our twitter: https://twitter.com/NotACastASOIAF
Emmett's tumblr: http://poorquentyn.tumblr.com/
Emmett's twitter: https://twitter.com/PoorQuentyn
Jeff's twitter: https://twitter.com/BryndenBFish