Hello and welcome back to the NotACast, the one true chapter-by-chapter podcast going through A Song of Ice and Fire one chapter a week!
In this episode, Arya Stark and her companions learn to never trust anyone over 30.
This week, we:
- Talk about whether Robert would have used magic to kill Rhaegar if he had the opportunity
- Get deep on how starving kids and hunger hollow people out
- Demand answers from Tywin as to why the hell he's using these horror tactics
- Examine the death of the mentor figure and how adults really are the worst
- Talk about how Sansa and Arya are similar in their circumstance and what yielding actually brings to peasants and nobles
- Examine Gendarya in depth! Will it happen in the books as it happened in the show?