Hello and welcome back to the NotACast, the one true chapter-by-chapter podcast going through A Song of Ice and Fire one chapter a week!
In this episode, the street preachers ranting about the apocalypse overtaking King’s Landing don’t even know how right they are.
This week, we:
- Ponder if Euron was Quellon's favorite son
- Cringe at the Alchemists and their dreadful "substance"
- Lament the fate of Cleos Frey, a pawn to be moved
- Dig into the layers of dysfunction and missed opportunities in the Tyrion-Cersei dynamic
- Talk the past, present, and future of wildfire