Hello and welcome back to the NotACast, the one true chapter-by-chapter podcast going through A Song of Ice and Fire one chapter a week!
Jeff is away for a couple months due to work; while he's gone, Emmett will be joined by a rotating series of guest hosts on a variety of topics. This week, we have on Luke from the We're Not So Different Podcast to talk about everyone's favorite immortal tree wizard: Brynden "Bloodraven" Rivers!
In this episode, we talk about:
- Bloodraven's rise in the backstory as a political manipulator
- His transition into magic as the Three-Eyed Crow
- His position as the chessmaster at the heart of the narrative
- The possibility that Bloodraven opened Euron's third eye as well as Bran's
- Luke's theory to end all theories: Brandraven